WRISTWATCH NEWS : NEWS
Wristwatch News : Watch Live Football : Third Watch Photos
- A watch worn on a strap around the wrist
- a watch that is worn strapped to the wrist
- news program: a program devoted to current events, often using interviews and commentary; "we watch the 7 o'clock news every night"
- Newly received or noteworthy information, esp. about recent or important events
- Information not previously known to someone
- A broadcast or published report of news
- information reported in a newspaper or news magazine; "the news of my death was greatly exaggerated"
- information about recent and important events; "they awaited news of the outcome"
Ideal American Man
Stuffed, faceless, blind, asleep, desiring only to put balls in holes & living (or dead?) in a merchandiser's display window.
He is free & that his beliefs & opinions were chosen freely by himself.
Jesus was a capitalist.
Winning is all.
Everyone could & most certainly should be just like himself.
Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation is the default source of Truth. .
Labor unions deprive hard working businessmen of their hard earned dollars.
Dr. Phil is the philosopher of living. William Bennett is the philosopher of morality. Deepak Chopra is the philosopher of wisdom. Rush Limbaugh is the paragon of right attitude. Bill O'Reilly, Hannity, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, Lou Dobbs, Larry King, Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper, Bill Kristol, David Brooks & the like dutifully & righteously protect the superior people from the inferior ones, & must be respected & lauded for their invaluable, successful efforts.
Only Free Will determines one's place in society.
One chooses one's riches & health, wherefore no one should help those who are poor or ill.
Everyone should join a country club & play golf.
Real men are either soldiers or, what is better, businessmen.
Politicians are servants of the class of people who can afford to buy them, & that is just as it should be.
Milton Friedman was a genius, not a moral degenerate.
.... I leave it to you to add more.
Britney Spears, on holiday in Costa Rica, has a day out on the beach with a group of friends, and particularly seems to be enjoying the company of one good-looking man. The two can be seen talking, laughing, sunbathing and playing in the surf together. She then holds onto him tight as he takes her for a ride on a quadbike. Britney, wearing an Ed Hardy bikini, can also be seen hanging with her Dad, drinking Coke and walking around the beach.
Ref: SPL31780 170508
Picture by: Clasos.com / Splash News
Splash News and Pictures
Los Angeles: 310-821-2666
New York: 212-619-2666
m800 bluetooth watch phone
carbon watch strap
vintage concord watches
planet ocean chronograph
watch straps uk
watch episodes of private practice online
mickey mouse watch band
wonder woman animated movie watch online
dkny womens watch